the hidden side of Rhodes!
Come to explore the unknown wild beauty of the emerald-green island!
- An itinerary within the nature of Monolithos; a village with stone-built houses and picturesque lanes. The rout spans around the imposing ...
- In Apollona, the village of Apollo, we will have the chance to experience the real island hospitality, taste authentic food and wine ...
- Departing from Vliha bay, the path we follow - awash with aromatic plants and herbs- leads to the ancient polis of Lindos; there lies the tomb ...
- Departing from the premises of "Phaethon", walkers get to see the unique Rhodian little pony - one of the two miniature - horse breeds in the world ...
TOP OF AKRAMITIS
- Hikers set off on a hiking adventure to the second highest mountain peak of the island from a forest path through a lush vegetation of perennial cypress trees and ...
Let’s wander in nature and enjoy the unique culture of Rhodes!
ON THE MAP
Wander in the woods within the seducing smells of herbs and aromatic plants!
Paeonia Trails is a new established company inspired from our love to the island of Rhodes. Our effort is to escape from the conventional tourist models and show the other, hidden side of the island. Important to us is to involve all visitors in the unique nature and culture and create memorable experiences.
Why book with us?
- We are locals that love our place.
- We are experts in nature and culture.
- We want to emerge the greek way of life and hospitality.
- We prefer small groups that promote the personal contact.
- Accompaniment of one to expert English, German, Italian and Greek speaking guides. Any other language can be arranged upon request.
- All excursion details (point of departure, exact timetable, etc) will be sent to you either by mail or by any other way requested, at least 2 days in advance.
- Minimum number of participants: 4
- All you need to do is make sure your clothes are comfortable and the only thing to bring is sunscreen and a keen spirit!
LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY
- | 0 |.Up to 2 hours’ hike with little to gentle gradients on minor roads. Ideal for everybody.
- | 1 |.Up to 3 hours’ hike with gentle gradients on minor roads and paths. Ideal for beginners in average physical condition and children of 10 years old minimum.
- | 2 |.Up to 3 hours’ hike with gentle gradients on minor roads, paths and off-road paths. Ideal for beginners in average physical condition and children of 10 years old minimum.
- | 3 |.Up to 5 hours’ hike with gentle to moderate gradients on minor roads and paths. Ideal for beginners in average physical condition and children of 12 years old minimum..
- | 4 |.Up to 5 hours’ hike with moderate to steep gradients on minor roads, paths and off-road paths. Ideal for experienced hikers in good physical condition.
- | 5 |.Up to 5 hours’ hike with moderate to extremely steep gradients on minor roads, paths and off-road paths. Ideal for experienced hikers in good physical condition.
Good physical condition: regular weekly exercise.
RESERVATIONS – CANCELATIONS
Due to the limited number of participants, make sure you book on time.
- After all arrangements are made, a minimum deposit of 40% of the total cost is submitted in order to consider the booking valid.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your registration you receive full refund on the condition you give a minimum 8 days’ notice.
- Each excursion has a minimum booking requirement and excursions are subject to cancellation by the organizer if the minimum numbers are not met.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra refreshments and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in our offer.
© 2017 Paeonia Trails - All Rights Reserved.